Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coming Up for Air...

I am just now trying to start to sort out the mess that is my LT702 study effort. I am trying to get my Google group memberships, Blogspot memberships, WikiEducator links and home computer accounts all lined up. When I have done that I want to read all the discussions.

I handed in my Learning Plan Template (Assignment 1) only a few weeks late, and have subsequently learned from Bronwyn's feedback that I am a rebel! Shortly after, one of my department colleagues accused me of being cynical (just because I volunteered for a Turning Point session!) so there you have it: I am a cynical rebel.

For what it is worth, I do not see myself as either particularly cynical or rebellious, but I do like the idea of combining the two, so thank you Bronwyn and Patricia. I have always considered myself to be a contrarian; what the difference is between that and a cynical rebel, is an issue that I will look forward to exploring at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment