Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The first two LT702 Workshops

Last year I failed to complete LT701 (Learner-centred Learning), partly because I was not able to attend the workshops. I have registered again for that course, so those of you currently following it will soon see me there too (although I am afraid I will miss the workshops again.)

With my Head of School's support, I promised I would do better with LT702 and I have been able to attend all three live workshops so far. The first two went by in a haze; I remember seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones, and my notes are filed in a folder that I need to pick up from work tomorrow afternoon. We saw Elluminate in all its warty glory and, despite my background in IT, I think I will steer clear of it until the technology matures a little.

I do remember learning that the definition of "flexible" in this context is, you've guessed it, flexible! Some attendees seemed somewhat unsure about this; I certainly find it disconcerting, and this is looking like it will be a big theme in my studies for this module.

No comments:

Post a Comment